Hi, my name is Rufus and I am a dog. My writing career began yesterday when my mom asked me to write on her blog. I never wanted to be a writer. I always just wanted to be me, which I found very easy and quite enjoyable. I always knew I liked doing certain things. For instance, I like to lick people. I like to dig. And I like to play with rocks. (I love rocks. I’ll tell you about that some other time.) But as I started writing, I found that I liked that, too, and that I also had a lot to say. I wanted to ‘spress myself. Then my Aunt Tori, who is a writing teacher, told my mom she thought I had talent, so I decided to give it a try. I hope to make money off it one day. I am not really an overnight success even though it might seem that way and the reason is because I am a dog and in dog days, I have been a writer for exactly two weeks. Still, my mom has been a writer for way longer than two weeks even in dog days—or even flea days—so even though she says she is proud of me, deep down, I think she might be a little jealous.
- Follow Carolynn Carreño on WordPress.com
- RT @thecanalhouse: Down to the last hour...what a wonderful and delicious project! @RogerMSherman #IsraeliCuisine #doc @Kickstarter http:/… 1 week ago
- Having fun shooting the next book with @NancySilverton. This is staff meal. Photo by: @makmak47 http://t.co/JLH6OwT6AT” 2 weeks ago
- So much to love about this video. youtu.be/SHU8ggMupLE via @YouTube 1 month ago
- @SusanSpungen that's it. Love this thing. So simple. #brilliantgenius 1 month ago
- Love this egg tutorial. Hoping never to see a gray ring around a hard cooked egg again. How-To-Cook an Egg on @goop: goop.com/how-to-cook-an… 1 month ago
Rufus (click on me.)