Hi, my name is Rufus and I am a dog. My writing career began yesterday when my mom asked me to write on her blog. I never wanted to be a writer. I always just wanted to be me, which I found very easy and quite enjoyable. I always knew I liked doing certain things. For instance, I like to lick people. I like to dig. And I like to play with rocks. (I love rocks. I’ll tell you about that some other time.) But as I started writing, I found that I liked that, too, and that I also had a lot to say. I wanted to ‘spress myself. Then my Aunt Tori, who is a writing teacher, told my mom she thought I had talent, so I decided to give it a try. I hope to make money off it one day. I am not really an overnight success even though it might seem that way and the reason is because I am a dog and in dog days, I have been a writer for exactly two weeks. Still, my mom has been a writer for way longer than two weeks even in dog days—or even flea days—so even though she says she is proud of me, deep down, I think she might be a little jealous.
- Follow What's Eating Carolynn Carreño on WordPress.com
- My So-Called Sugar-Free Life. For Now. wp.me/pok6l-MJ 3 days ago
- Day 6 sugar-free" My body this morning defined more by last night's 2-hours of tennis, not by my lack of sugar. Progress. #sugarsucks 3 days ago
- Day 5 Without Sugar: Still not feeling epically great but it could be the wine I had with my Oscars. #dontblamethesugar #sugarsucks 4 days ago
- Best Documentary Short. Chris F. making a steak basted with brown butter. #oscarparty #steak instagram.com/p/lEULdau3Ez/ 4 days ago
- Just enough cooks in the kitchen, with Ruth Reichl and the Great Chris Feldmeier. Photo by Michael… instagram.com/p/lEOTNHu3Nd/ 4 days ago
Rufus (click on me.)
- My Sugar-Free Life. For Now.
- Hi, my name is Rufus and I am a dog. My writing ca…
- Who I Am & Why I Write About What People Eat
- What I Believe
- Magazine & Newspaper Stories
- How You Like Them Berries?
- World Famous, Award-Winning, Heralded, Celebrated, and Time-Honored Guacamole
- This is What I Believe
- What Have You Fried Lately?
a day in the life appetizers Bake this! Breakfast Buy this! condiments cookbooks Cook this! Do this! Eat this! Food Politics Grains holidays ice cream kitchen stuff mexican food opinion Read this! recipes salads seafood soup stuff to cook sweets Think about this! tips Travel Uncategorized Veggies yummy products