Hi, my name is Rufus and I am a dog. My writing career began yesterday when my mom asked me to write on her blog. I never wanted to be a writer. I always just wanted to be me, which I found very easy and quite enjoyable. I always knew I liked doing certain things. For instance, I like to lick people. I like to dig. And I like to play with rocks. (I love rocks. I’ll tell you about that some other time.) But as I started writing, I found that I liked that, too, and that I also had a lot to say. I wanted to ‘spress myself. Then my Aunt Tori, who is a writing teacher, told my mom she thought I had talent, so I decided to give it a try. I hope to make money off it one day. I am not really an overnight success even though it might seem that way and the reason is because I am a dog and in dog days, I have been a writer for exactly two weeks. Still, my mom has been a writer for way longer than two weeks even in dog days—or even flea days—so even though she says she is proud of me, deep down, I think she might be a little jealous.
- Follow What's Eating Carolynn Carreño on WordPress.com
- Avocados & avocado toast are clearly having a moment. In grand Carreño tradition, I still think mine is the best. carolynncarreno.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/avo… 5 hours ago
- @latimesfood thanks for the extra 5 minutes! 5 hours ago
- @ottolenghi will go down in history as the chef that taught the world to char eggplant as if it were a bell pepper. 5 hours ago
- What happens when you go to the farmers market with @chefjwaxman in the springtime. http://t.co/Yunq7ab33Q 3 days ago
- Sea urchin spaghetti at bestia_in_the_back. instagram.com/p/m_5AsKu3Lx/ 4 days ago
Rufus (click on me.)
- World Famous, Award-Winning, Heralded, Celebrated, and Time-Honored Guacamole
- Avocado Dreamin'
- Molto Reasons to Buy a Cookbook
- Who I Am & Why I Write About What People Eat
- It's Guac-War Out There
- R.I.P. Hotel Caesars
- Ladies and Gentlemen, This is a Chocolate Chipper.
- What I Learned (So Far) from Going Sugar-Free (For Now)
- Why Chefs Eat Salad With Their Fingers.
- How You Like Them Berries?
a day in the life appetizers Bake this! Breakfast Buy this! condiments cookbooks Cook this! Do this! Eat this! Food Politics Grains holidays ice cream kitchen stuff mexican food opinion Read this! recipes salads seafood soup stuff to cook sweets Think about this! tips Travel Uncategorized Veggies yummy products