Hi, my name is Rufus and I am a dog. My writing career began yesterday when my mom asked me to write on her blog. I never wanted to be a writer. I always just wanted to be me, which I found very easy and quite enjoyable. I always knew I liked doing certain things. For instance, I like to lick people. I like to dig. And I like to play with rocks. (I love rocks. I’ll tell you about that some other time.) But as I started writing, I found that I liked that, too, and that I also had a lot to say. I wanted to ‘spress myself. Then my Aunt Tori, who is a writing teacher, told my mom she thought I had talent, so I decided to give it a try. I hope to make money off it one day. I am not really an overnight success even though it might seem that way and the reason is because I am a dog and in dog days, I have been a writer for exactly two weeks. Still, my mom has been a writer for way longer than two weeks even in dog days—or even flea days—so even though she says she is proud of me, deep down, I think she might be a little jealous.
- Follow What's Eating Carolynn Carreño on WordPress.com
- @Jbastianich @OsteriaMozza @TiffanyFox I like that you included actual STAFF. I got lost on MEAL. 1 day ago
- Staff meal at #osteriamozza #eatme #toast @ Osteria Mozza instagram.com/p/m1FAU2O3Mv/ 1 day ago
- I lost. I think it was the shoes. #tennis #carrenoplaystennis instagram.com/p/mvz-qEu3N9/ 3 days ago
- Suited up for the finals of my first tennis tournament. I signed up wanting to have fun and learn. Now… instagram.com/p/mvf5V6O3JJ/ 3 days ago
- Victory hurts, but it hurts so good! #tennis #carrenoplaystennis instagram.com/p/msy3aNO3IY/ 5 days ago
Rufus (click on me.)
- Magazine & Newspaper Stories
- World Famous, Award-Winning, Heralded, Celebrated, and Time-Honored Guacamole
- Guac and Salsa... It Must Be Superbowl Sunday.
- Who I Am & Why I Write About What People Eat
- No Mayo Lobster Salad
- Hi, my name is Rufus and I am a dog. My writing ca…
- The Summer of Lamb (Ribs)
- To Each His (or Her) Own Mom
- Why Chefs Eat Salad With Their Fingers.
- Have You Had Your Quinoa Today?
a day in the life appetizers Bake this! Breakfast Buy this! condiments cookbooks Cook this! Do this! Eat this! Food Politics Grains holidays ice cream kitchen stuff mexican food opinion Read this! recipes salads seafood soup stuff to cook sweets Think about this! tips Travel Uncategorized Veggies yummy products