Hi, my name is Rufus and I am a dog. My writing career began yesterday when my mom asked me to write on her blog. I never wanted to be a writer. I always just wanted to be me, which I found very easy and quite enjoyable. I always knew I liked doing certain things. For instance, I like to lick people. I like to dig. And I like to play with rocks. (I love rocks. I’ll tell you about that some other time.) But as I started writing, I found that I liked that, too, and that I also had a lot to say. I wanted to ‘spress myself. Then my Aunt Tori, who is a writing teacher, told my mom she thought I had talent, so I decided to give it a try. I hope to make money off it one day. I am not really an overnight success even though it might seem that way and the reason is because I am a dog and in dog days, I have been a writer for exactly two weeks. Still, my mom has been a writer for way longer than two weeks even in dog days—or even flea days—so even though she says she is proud of me, deep down, I think she might be a little jealous.
- Follow Carolynn Carreño on WordPress.com
- @MyLastBite this is for you! wp.me/pok6l-a3 5 days ago
- I'm going to miss being in a place where am airport sandwich looks like this: arrivaderci, Italia! http://t.co/2YfGM8ZxMZ 5 days ago
- Umbrian Cucumbers with Sweet Onions and Fennel Pollen wp.me/pok6l-NQ 5 days ago
- How come I don't get the joke? Too close to home? http://t.co/IgnjijMcyU 5 days ago
- The Big Feast of Panicale (party of the summe!r) w/@NancySilverton @whereslunchphil @dariocecchini @faithwillinger. facebook.com/media/set/?set… 6 days ago
Rufus (click on me.)