Hi, my name is Rufus and I am a dog. My writing career began yesterday when my mom asked me to write on her blog. I never wanted to be a writer. I always just wanted to be me, which I found very easy and quite enjoyable. I always knew I liked doing certain things. For instance, I like to lick people. I like to dig. And I like to play with rocks. (I love rocks. I’ll tell you about that some other time.) But as I started writing, I found that I liked that, too, and that I also had a lot to say. I wanted to ‘spress myself. Then my Aunt Tori, who is a writing teacher, told my mom she thought I had talent, so I decided to give it a try. I hope to make money off it one day. I am not really an overnight success even though it might seem that way and the reason is because I am a dog and in dog days, I have been a writer for exactly two weeks. Still, my mom has been a writer for way longer than two weeks even in dog days—or even flea days—so even though she says she is proud of me, deep down, I think she might be a little jealous.
- Follow Carolynn Carreño on WordPress.com
- @patlafrieda @AtriaBooks not that I have anything against chopped liver but @Esquiremag you of all tweeters should respect The Writer, yes? 3 days ago
- “@allensalkin: "The greatest book ever written about meat" @rachaelray says of book by @carolynncarreno and @patlafrieda #BurgerBash #nyc” 3 days ago
- G-free but loaded with sugar and chocolate. Hmm... something is so wrong here. Someone please put an end to the #glutenfree madness. 3 weeks ago
- @HuffPostTaste @HuffPostFood When do I get to quit hearing about #glutenfree? When we decide (again) that dairy is bad? fat? 3 weeks ago
- @FathomWaytoGo @Encinitas2010 @RIDEcyclery @VinyasaArts @CorePowerYoga @Yoga_Six Yeah #SanDiego! 3 weeks ago
Rufus (click on me.)