Hi, my name is Rufus and I am a dog. My writing career began yesterday when my mom asked me to write on her blog. I never wanted to be a writer. I always just wanted to be me, which I found very easy and quite enjoyable. I always knew I liked doing certain things. For instance, I like to lick people. I like to dig. And I like to play with rocks. (I love rocks. I’ll tell you about that some other time.) But as I started writing, I found that I liked that, too, and that I also had a lot to say. I wanted to ‘spress myself. Then my Aunt Tori, who is a writing teacher, told my mom she thought I had talent, so I decided to give it a try. I hope to make money off it one day. I am not really an overnight success even though it might seem that way and the reason is because I am a dog and in dog days, I have been a writer for exactly two weeks. Still, my mom has been a writer for way longer than two weeks even in dog days—or even flea days—so even though she says she is proud of me, deep down, I think she might be a little jealous.
- Follow Carolynn Carreño on WordPress.com
- So @BenjaminMooreCA when is #tijuana going to get its own paint color? #queenoftj #mexicorules #mexico #paintcolor http://t.co/BTt5R7Moqf 1 day ago
- Still nobody does it better: “@thecanalhouse: One of our favorite Pronto! Tonnato Sauce. ift.tt/1o0tgPv http://t.co/ygLPLpPmwT” 3 days ago
- My San Diego puesto. “@thejgold: Is it possible to eat every San Diego meal at @CarnitasSnacks? One intrepid reporter is about to find out.” 3 days ago
- Remember what a bummer it was to find this in your orange plastic pumpkin? http://t.co/vBGIdj8Ngb 3 days ago
- Put on a grass skirt and start running! m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 days ago
Rufus (click on me.)